Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at RBC Capital
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
RBC Capital analyst Steve Arthur raised the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$16.00 (from Cdn$15.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at Scotiabank
- Daiwa Securities Group Inc. (8601:JP) (DSEEY) PT Raised to JPY610 at Morgan Stanley
- Paycom Software (PAYC) PT Raised to $500 at Jefferies After Growth Returns to 30%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!