Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at CIBC
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
CIBC analyst Kevin Chiang raised the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$16.00 (from Cdn$15.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC:CN) (MFC) PT Raised to Cdn$36 at TD Securities
- Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Raised to CHF348 at HSBC
- Siemens Healthineers AG (SHL:GR) (SEMHF) PT Raised to EUR65 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!