Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Raised to Cdn$15.50 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street rises at open as weekly jobless claims fall
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
Scotiabank analyst Mark Neville raised the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$15.50 (from Cdn$14.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Raised to EUR12.80 at HSBC
- Carel Industries SpA (CRL:IM) PT Raised to EUR20.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Eurazeo SE (RF:FP) (EUZOF) PT Raised to EUR95 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!