Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at BMO Capital
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record highs on megacaps, earnings strength
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
BMO Capital analyst Peter Sklar lowered the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$9.00 (from Cdn$11.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (UNPSF) PT Lowered to HK$8.80 at Morgan Stanley
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR144 at Bernstein
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!