Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$20 at RBC Capital
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
RBC Capital analyst Steve Arthur lowered the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$20.00 (from Cdn$22.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Lowered to AUD7.70 at Credit Suisse
- Panasonic Corp (6752:JP) (PCRFY) PT Raised to JPY1,900 at Morgan Stanley
- Oracle Corp Japan (4716:JP) (OCLCF) PT Raised to JPY13,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!