Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$18.50 at Scotiabank
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Scotiabank analyst Mark Neville lowered the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$18.50 (from Cdn$19.50) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$14.25 at Scotiabank
- Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (KEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Stifel Canada
- Rohm Co Ltd. (6963:JP) (ROHCY) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!