Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
TD Securities analyst Brian Morrison lowered the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$17.00 (from Cdn$18.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeCo Daily Needs REIT (HDN:AU) PT Raised to AUD1.52 at Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) to Overweight
- Japan Real Estate Investment Corporation (8952:JP) (JREIF) PT Lowered to JPY722,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!