Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
TD Securities analyst Brian Morrison lowered the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$17.00 (from Cdn$18.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,425 at Goldman Sachs
- Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$157.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Whitehaven Coal Ltd. (WHC:AU) (WHITF) PT Raised to AUD2.05 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!