Marston's PLC (MARS:LN) (MARZF) PT Raised to GBP1.05 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
RBC Capital analyst Christine Zhou raised the price target on Marston's PLC (MARS:LN) (OTC: MARZF) to GBP1.05 (from GBP0.40) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR5.70 at Deutsche Bank
- SEB SA (SK:FP) PT Raised to EUR109 at Deutsche Bank
- Teleperformance (TEP:FP) (TLPFY) PT Raised to EUR370 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!