Marston's PLC (MARS:LN) (MARZF) PT Raised to GBP1.05 at RBC Capital
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
RBC Capital analyst Christine Zhou raised the price target on Marston's PLC (MARS:LN) (OTC: MARZF) to GBP1.05 (from GBP0.40) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.15 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) PT Raised to $46 at Jefferies on HSD Comps and New CEO
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4.30 at Goldman Sachs, Ahead Of Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!