Marston's PLC (MARS:LN) (MARZF) PT Raised to GBP1.05 at RBC Capital
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
RBC Capital analyst Christine Zhou raised the price target on Marston's PLC (MARS:LN) (OTC: MARZF) to GBP1.05 (from GBP0.40) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Raised to AUD2.40 at Morgan Stanley
- Paycom Software (PAYC) PT Raised to $500 at Jefferies After Growth Returns to 30%
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) PT Raised to $65 at Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!