Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (MAKSY) PT Raised to GBP1.80 at HSBC
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
HSBC analyst Paul Rossington raised the price target on Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (OTC: MAKSY) to GBP1.80 (from GBP1.70) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHY) PT Lowered to HK$11 at CLSA
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD4.80 at Canaccord Genuity
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Raised to HK$39.70 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!