Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (MAKSY) PT Raised to GBP1.65 at Barclays
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
Barclays raised its price target on Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (OTC: MAKSY) to GBP1.65 (from GBP1.40) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $80 but Jefferies Retains Hold Rating After Earnings
- Nucor (NUE) PT Raised to $103 at BofA Securities
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Double Downgrades 17 Education & Technology (YQ) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!