Marketo (MKTO) Worth $37.03-$51.67/Sh in a Deal; SAP (SAP) Most Likely Suitor - Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Phillip Winslow weighed in on Marketo, Inc (NASDAQ: MKTO) amid earlier reports it could be for sale.
On a takeout price the firm came to a price of $44.35, which is a calculated enterprise value to last twelve-months subscription revenue multiple of 9.9. Adding and subtracting the standard error of 1.71 to this calculated multiple would drive warranted share prices of $37.03 and $51.67, respectively.
The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $30 on MKTO.
Shares of Marketo, Inc closed at $21.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa adds to gains as cross border travel recovery buoys shares
- Warren says FTC should oppose Aerojet Rocketdyne (AJRD)/L3Harris Technologies (LHX) merger - Bloomberg
- Lucid Group (LCID) halted again on volatility after 56% mid-day surge on rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!