Marcus Corp. (MCS) PT Raised to $26 at Benchmark
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on Marcus Corp. (NYSE: MCS) to $26.00 while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "MCS delivered improving F1Q21 financial results, as the virus influence has begun to dissipate, and consumers seek out of home entertainment. MCS exceeded Benchmark estimates for both revenue and adjusted EBITDA in F1Q21. We anticipate the MCS growth reset will accelerate into FY21, as business segments should benefit from decreased regulations, widespread vaccines and presumed early summer end of the pandemic. We believe their Hotel segment will benefit from a strong leisure travel bounce back over the summer months and fall business travel rebound, as citizens emerge from pandemic-forced hibernation."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $70 but Morgan Stanley Sees the Turnaround Progressing with an EPS Hard Deck of $4.50
- ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (ASRRF) PT Raised to EUR45 at HSBC
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) PT Raised to $160 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!