Marathon Patent Group (MARA) PT Raised to $9 at H.C. Wainwright Following Purchase Agreement
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Kevin Dede raised the price target on Marathon Patent Group (NASDAQ: MARA) to $9.00 (from $7.50) while maintaining a Buy rating following the company's announced forward purchase agreement with Antminer supplier Bitmain Technologies. The agreement is for 10,000 top-of-the-line S-19j Pros, due for shipment and installation during August and September next year.
The new machines bump Marathon's effective cumulative hash rate to 3.56 EH/s, up 39% from its previous target of 2.56 EH/s set with the October 26 announced forward purchase of 10,000 S-19 Pros.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades Teradyne (TER) to Positive
- Reckitt Benckiser (RB/:LN) (RBGLY) PT Lowered to GBP72 at Deutsche Bank
- Capgemini SE (CAP:FP) (CGEMY) PT Raised to EUR210 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesS1, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!