Marathon Gold Corp (MOZ:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Scotiabank
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Scotiabank analyst Ovais Habib raised the price target on Marathon Gold Corp (MOZ:CN) to Cdn$3.50 (from Cdn$3.25) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at RBC Capital
- Stockland (SGP:AU) (STKAF) PT Raised to AUD5 at Morgan Stanley
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!