Mapfre SA (MAP:SM) (MPFRY) PT Lowered to EUR1.75 at Morgan Stanley
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Morgan Stanley analyst Jonathan Denham lowered the price target on Mapfre SA (MAP:SM) (OTC: MPFRY) to EUR1.75 (from EUR1.85) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT AB (EQT:SS) PT Lowered to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
- Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd (6432:JP) (TKUGF) PT Raised to JPY3,400 at CLSA
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!