Manulife US REIT (MUST:SP) PT Lowered to SGD0.82 at Citi
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Citi analyst Cheryl Tan lowered the price target on Manulife US REIT (MUST:SP) to SGD0.82 (from SGD0.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pakuwon Jati Tbk (PWON:IJ) (PTPKF) PT Raised to IDR650 at Citi
- Tianqi Lithium Corp (002466:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Credit Suisse
- LG Innotek Co Ltd. (011070:KS) PT Raised to KRW120,000 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!