Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP2.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St turns red as Omicron reaches the United States
- First known U.S. Omicron case found in fully vaccinated overseas traveler
- Apple (AAPL) Car: 'Is Tesla Going to be the BlackBerry of Mobility? I Think That's Going to Come Down to Apple' - Morgan Stanley's Jonas
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- General Motors (GM) sees full year adjusted EBIT in $14 billion range, above prior view
Goldman Sachs analyst Roberta De Luca raised the price target on Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (OTC: MNGPY) to GBP2.20 (from GBP2.10) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) PT Raised to EUR255 at HSBC
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Lowered to $1,950 at Stifel
- Airports of Thailand PCL (AOT:TB) (AIPUY) PT Lowered to THB74 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!