Magellan Financial Group (MFG:AU) (MGLLF) PT Raised to AUD54.50 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
CLSA analyst Ed Henning raised the price target on Magellan Financial Group (MFG:AU) (OTC: MGLLF) to AUD54.50 (from AUD52.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$353 at BofA Securities
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $10.39 at GLJ Research
- Kontoor Brands (KTB) PT Raised to $70 at Piper Sandler, Benefiting from Denim Expansion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!