Magellan Financial Group (MFG:AU) (MGLLF) PT Lowered to AUD9.80 at UBS
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
UBS analyst Shreyas Patel lowered the price target on Magellan Financial Group (MFG:AU) (OTC: MGLLF) to AUD9.80 (from AUD10.30) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BayCurrent Consulting Inc (6532:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,100 at Credit Suisse
- Daito Trust Construction Co Ltd. (1878:JP) (DIFTY) PT Raised to JPY18,300 at CLSA
- Tokyo Electron Limited (8035:JP) (TOELY) PT Raised to JPY51,500 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!