Magellan Financial Group (MFG:AU) (MGLLF) PT Lowered to AUD12.40 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Credit Suisse analyst James Cordukes lowered the price target on Magellan Financial Group (MFG:AU) (OTC: MGLLF) to AUD12.40 (from AUD14.40) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Converge ICT Solutions Inc (CNVRG:PM) PT Lowered to PHP16 at Citi
- Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Coway Co Ltd (021240:KS) PT Lowered to KRW74,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!