Macronix (2337:TT) (MXICF) PT Raised to NT$60 at Morgan Stanley
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Morgan Stanley analyst Daniel Yen raised the price target on Macronix (2337:TT) (OTC: MXICF) to NT$60.00 (from NT$52.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entree Resources Ltd. (ETG:CN) (EGI) PT Raised to Cdn$1.10 at TD Securities
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Goldman Sachs
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$769 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!