Macquarie Upgrades Steel Dynamics (STLD) to Outperform, "Demand up; spreads look sustainable"
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Macquarie upgraded Steel Dynamics (NASDAQ: STLD) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $44.00 (from $38.00).
Analyst Aldo Mazzaferro sees demand improving and is bullish on the pricing against scrap costs as supply tightens, inventory remains low, and tariffs are steep.
He raises FY 2017 EPS estimate from $3.00 to $3.60, raises FY 2018 EPS estimate from $3.35 to $4.20 and raises FY 2019 EPS estimate from $3.70 to $4.60.
Shares of Steel Dynamics closed at $35.37 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$33.30 at Credit Suisse
- Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) PT Raised to INR4,550 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!