Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Raised to AUD245 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Morgan Stanley analyst Andrei Stadnik raised the price target on Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (OTC: MQBKY) to AUD245.00 (from AUD240.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Signify Health Inc (SGFY) PT Lowered to $20 at JPMorgan
- Elior Group SA (ELIOR:FP) PT Lowered to EUR3.20 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: Vivos Therapeutics (VVOS) PT Lowered to $4 at Roth Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!