Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Raised to AUD207 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends higher in robust rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- DiDi Global (DIDI) to Delist from NYSE, Pursue Hong Kong Listing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Stock Up 6% on Q3 Beat and Raised 2021 Guidance
JPMorgan analyst Andrew Triggs raised the price target on Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (OTC: MQBKY) to AUD207.00 (from AUD190.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN:SW) (KHNGY) PT Lowered to CHF316 at Morgan Stanley
- Eiffage SA (FGR:FP) (EFGSY) PT Raised to EUR140 at Morgan Stanley
- Demant A/S (DEMANT:DC) PT Raised to DKK340 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!