Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Raised to AUD190 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
JPMorgan analyst Andrew Triggs raised the price target on Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (OTC: MQBKY) to AUD190.00 (from AUD172.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sabre Insurance Group (SBRE:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.60 at Credit Suisse
- CLSA Upgrades James Hardie Industries (JHX:AU) (JHX) to Buy (1), 'Cheapest in a decade as growth strategy accelerates'
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Logitech International SA (LOGN:SW) (LOGI) to Buy, 'Strong cash flow prospects not reflected in shares'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!