Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Raised to AUD170.62 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Goldman Sachs analyst Andrew Lyons raised the price target on Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (OTC: MQBKY) to AUD170.62 (from AUD156.52) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PSP Swiss Property (PSPN:SW) PT Raised to CHF140 at JPMorgan
- Saipem (SPM:IM) (SAPMF) PT Raised to EUR1.30 at JPMorgan
- Subsea 7 SA (SUBC:NO) (SUBCY) PT Raised to NOK101 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!