Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Raised to AUD153.50 at CLSA
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil losses deepen on U.S. stock build and pandemic fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Euro tiptoes higher ahead of ECB meeting
CLSA analyst Ed Henning raised the price target on Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (OTC: MQBKY) to AUD153.50 (from AUD153.30) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Ford (F) to Outperform
- Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (UNPRF) PT Raised to EUR30.30 at Societe Generale
- Worldline SA (WLN:FP) (WWLNF) PT Raised to EUR89 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!