MKS Instruments (MKSI) PT Raised to $265 at Rosenblatt
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham raised the price target on MKS Instruments (NASDAQ: MKSI) to $265.00 (from $235.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "1Q21 results were superlative, only to be matched by 2Q21's guidance and an upbeat conference call and outlook statements. We are increasing our 2Q earnings estimates significantly, our 2H21 and 2022 forecasts more modestly. We continue to believe MKSI is well positioned in the current Semi cycle and directly faces secular trends in its Advanced Markets businesses. Margin and FCF execution remains excellent. We are increasing our PT and Reiterate Buy. MKSI is one of our top three picks."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) PT Raised to $76 at Stifel Following Conference
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at JPMorgan
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Raised to GBP6 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!