MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVY) PT Lowered to HK$9.20 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Credit Suisse analyst Kenneth Fong lowered the price target on MGM China (2282:HK) (OTC: MCHVY) to HK$9.20 (from HK$10.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK232 at Goldman Sachs
- CSL Ltd. (CSL:AU) (CSLLY) PT Raised to AUD325 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!