METSO OUTOTEC CORP (MOCORP:FH) (OUKPF) PT Raised to EUR9.40 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Credit Suisse analyst Artem Tokarenko raised the price target on METSO OUTOTEC CORP (MOCORP:FH) (OTC: OUKPF) to EUR9.40 (from EUR7.60) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Italgas SpA (IG:IM) PT Lowered to EUR5.60 at Societe Generale
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP57 at RBC Capital
- Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (LNNGF) PT Raised to HK$71.60 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!