MDF Commerce Inc (MDF:CN) (MECVF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at National Bank Financial
- Futures fall on growing fears of recession
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Apple (AAPL): Morgan Stanley cuts iPhone estimates again, expects revenue miss
National Bank Financial analyst Richard Tse raised the price target on MDF Commerce Inc (MDF:CN) (OTC: MECVF) to Cdn$3.00 (from Cdn$2.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kerry Properties (683:HK) (KRYPY) PT Lowered to HK$24 at Morgan Stanley
- Equinox Gold (EQX:CN) (EQX) PT Raised to Cdn$5.50 at National Bank Financial
- Wharf Holdings Ltd. (4:HK) (WARFY) PT Lowered to HK$20.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!