Luxshare Precision (002475:CH) PT Raised to RMB40.40 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Credit Suisse analyst Kyne Wong raised the price target on Luxshare Precision (002475:CH) to RMB40.40 (from RMB40.20) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDREIT:SP) PT Raised to SGD1.40 at JPMorgan
- Centuria Office REIT (COF:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.89 at Credit Suisse
- Britannia Industries Ltd (BRIT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,780 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!