Luther Burbank Corp. (LBC) PT Lowered to $11 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on Luther Burbank Corp. (NASDAQ: LBC) to $11.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
The analyst remains cautious fiven his below Consensus estimates and the company's NIM in the midst of a rising ST interest rate environment. His reduced PT reflects 1.1x TBV (down from 1.x TBV).
Clark is expecting NIM pressure to continue until the US FED halts its efforts to increase US interest rates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
- Euronext NV (ENX:FP) (EUXTF) PT Lowered to EUR100 at HSBC
- NN Group NV (NN:NA) (NNGPF) PT Raised to EUR49 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!