Lupin (LPC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,018 at Macquarie
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Macquarie analyst Alankar Garude raised the price target on Lupin (LPC:IN) to INR1,018.00 (from INR980.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades BWX Technologies (BWXT) to Neutral
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Raised to Cdn$92 at CIBC
- Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (SWGAY) PT Raised to CHF310 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!