Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at Canaccord Genuity
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Canaccord Genuity analyst Dalton Baretto raised the price target on Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (OTC: LUNMF) to Cdn$15.00 (from Cdn$13.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Vine Energy Inc. (VEI) at Buy on Location Driven Cost Advantages
- Alior Bank S.A. (ALR:PW) (ALORY) PT Raised to PLN26 at Societe Generale
- Maple Leaf Foods Inc. (MFI:CN) (MLFNF) PT Lowered to Cdn$28 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!