Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Goldman Sachs analyst Jack O'Brien lowered the price target on Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (OTC: LUNMF) to Cdn$14.60 (from Cdn$15.10) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MTU Aero Engines AG (MTX:GR) (MTUAY) PT Lowered to EUR165 at Goldman Sachs
- K+S AG (SDF:GR) (KPLUY) PT Raised to EUR10.50 at JPMorgan
- Yara International ASA (YAR:NO) (YARIY) PT Raised to NOK500 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!