Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14 at Scotiabank
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Scotiabank analyst Orest Wowkodaw lowered the price target on Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (OTC: LUNMF) to Cdn$14.00 (from Cdn$15.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR305 at Goldman Sachs
- Titan Company (TTAN:IN) PT Raised to INR2,500 at Macquarie
- SSE Plc. (SSE:LN) (SSEZY) PT Raised to GBP18.22 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!