Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$13.50 at RBC Capital
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
RBC Capital analyst Sam Crittenden lowered the price target on Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (OTC: LUNMF) to Cdn$13.50 (from Cdn$14.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guangzhou Shangpin Home Collection (300616:CH) PT Lowered to RMB35 at Goldman Sachs
- Hyundai Steel Co (004020:KS) PT Lowered to KRW71,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Millicom International Cellular SA (MIC:SS) (TIGO) PT Lowered to SEK350 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!