Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$13 at TD Securities
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Polestar in Advanced Talks to Merge with SPAC Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) in Deal Valuing EV Maker at $21B - WSJ
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
TD Securities analyst Greg Barnes lowered the price target on Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (OTC: LUNMF) to Cdn$13.00 (from Cdn$16.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Valeo SA (FR:FP) (VLEEY) to Neutral
- Subaru Corp. (7270:JP) (FUJHY) PT Lowered to JPY2,200 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!