Lundin Mining Corp (LUMI:SS) PT Lowered to SEK85 at Deutsche Bank
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Deutsche Bank analyst James Hubbard lowered the price target on Lundin Mining Corp (LUMI:SS) to SEK85.00 (from SEK87.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Lowered to EUR35.50 at Credit Suisse
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR11 at Morgan Stanley
- Electrolux AB (ELUXB:SS) (ELUXY) PT Raised to SEK214 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!