Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) PT Lowered to $380 at RBC Capital on MIRROR Spending
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Kate Fitzsimons lowered the price target on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) to $380.00 (from $435.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating after the company offered conservative guidance for Q1 and the full year 2021. The PT cut is due to stepped-up spending behind MIRROR that is likely to mitigate the flow-through even as the top line continues to outperform in a recovery.
The analyst stated "Looking to 2022 and beyond, we see opportunities for pent-up earnings power to be unleashed as MIRROR's investment cycle wanes and the core business continues to resonate.
Attractive risk/reward at current levels."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris (PM) PT Raised to $108 at Cowen Following Earnings
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co (002415:CH) PT Raised to RMB70.81 at Macquarie
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!