Lululemon (LULU) Jumps to No. 4 Apparel Brand Among Teens, Piper Sandler Survey Showed
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) made some notable gains among teens, Piper Sandler's 41st semi-annual Taking Stock With Teens Survey showed.
"lululemon is the No. 4 preferred apparel brand in our survey - moving up from No. 6 in Spring 2020," the firm commented. "Among all females, it ranked No. 4 but gained 200 bps Y/Y. Among upper-income females, it ranks No. 2 (behind PacSun) at 10% share. It ranked No. 10 among upper-income males vs. No. 7 last year. Leggings/lululemon are the No. 1 trend for females in school. lululemon is the No. 2 athletic apparel brand for upper-income teens and the No. 3 athletic apparel brand for average-income teens (gaining 300 bps Y/Y)."
Piper Sandler analyst Erinn Murphy reiterated an Overweight rating and $465.00 price target on LULU.
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $308.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scout24 AG (G24:GR) (SCOTF) PT Raised to EUR76.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesErinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!