Lotte Shopping Co Ltd (023530:KS) PT Lowered to JPY80,000 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Morgan Stanley analyst Kelly Kim lowered the price target on Lotte Shopping Co Ltd (023530:KS) to JPY80,000.00 (from JPY700,000.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) PT Raised to Cdn$80 at Scotiabank
- Hirose Electric (6806:JP) (HRSEF) PT Raised to JPY17,800 at Goldman Sachs
- Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) PT Raised to AUD2.01 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!