Lotte Shopping Co Ltd (023530:KS) PT Lowered to JPY80,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Kelly Kim lowered the price target on Lotte Shopping Co Ltd (023530:KS) to JPY80,000.00 (from JPY700,000.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taiwan Paiho Ltd (9938:TT) PT Raised to NT$120 at CLSA
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,615 at Nomura/Instinet
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.55 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!