Loop Capital Reiterates Buy Rating on Restoration Hardware (RH) After Visiting New Concept Store
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Loop Capital analyst Anthony Chukumba reiterated a Buy rating and $800.00 price target on Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) after visiting visited the recently opened Gallery at Oakbrook Center (“RH Oak Brook”).
The analyst stated "We were very impressed with RH Oak Brook, which provided yet another stark example of RH’s highly differentiated concept, including visually inspiring design galleries, comprehensive interior design services, and traffic driving restaurants and wine/coffee bars. We continue to believe RH has built a unique, high margin luxury concept and should be valued appropriately."
Shares of Restoration Hardware closed at $638.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts ESS Inc. (GWH) at Buy
- Yamana Gold (YRI:CN) (AUY) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at Canaccord Genuity
- Crocs (CROX) PT Raised to $157 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!