Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (LZAGY) PT Raised to CHF645 at Morgan Stanley
- European stocks eye weekly drop, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike plan
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Morgan Stanley analyst Mark Purcell raised the price target on Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (OTC: LZAGY) to CHF645.00 (from CHF630.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at RBC Capital
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$666 at Morgan Stanley
- Megaworld Corporation (MEG:PM) (MGAWY) PT Lowered to PHP3.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!