Longfor Group Holdings Ltd (960:HK) PT Raised to HK$56 at HSBC
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
HSBC analyst Michelle Kwok raised the price target on Longfor Group Holdings Ltd (960:HK) to HK$56.00 (from HK$46.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ping An Insurance (2318:HK) (PNGAY) PT Lowered to HK$113.88 at Nomura/Instinet
- Hays Plc. (HAS:LN) (HAYPF) PT Raised to GBP1.55 at Credit Suisse
- Pagegroup Plc. (PAGE:LN) (MPGPY) PT Raised to GBP5 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!