LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) PT Raised to GBP3.10 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Morgan Stanley analyst Christopher Fremantle raised the price target on LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (OTC: LNSPF) to GBP3.10 (from GBP3.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- S Hotels & Resorts PCL (SHR:TB) PT Raised to THB5.45 at Credit Suisse
- New Hope Liuhe Co Ltd (000876:CH) PT Lowered to RMB14.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!