LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.80 at Berenberg
- Wall Street ends down as markets whipsaw ahead of Fed meeting
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Falls 4% Despite Q2 Beat
- Equities Selloff Isn't Over Yet, Stay Defensive and Prepare for S&P 500 Below 4,000 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Shares Up 2% on Q4 Beat and Raise
Berenberg analyst Tom Horne raised the price target on LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (OTC: LNSPF) to GBP2.80 (from GBP2.70) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Upgrades Penn National Gaming (PENN) to Outperform
- Hapag-Lloyd AG (HLAG:GR) (HLAGF) PT Raised to EUR300 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- Bernstein Upgrades Lindt & Spruengli (LISN:SW) (COCXF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!