LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.70 at JPMorgan
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Vanessa M. Guy raised the price target on LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (OTC: LNSPF) to GBP2.70 (from GBP2.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at National Bank Financial
- Parex Resources Inc. (PXT:CN) (PARXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$34 at National Bank Financial
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$27 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!