London Stock Exchange Group Plc. (LSE:LN) (LNSTY) PT Raised to GBP91 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Deutsche Bank analyst Benjamin Goy raised the price target on London Stock Exchange Group Plc. (LSE:LN) (OTC: LNSTY) to GBP91.00 (from GBP77.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $110 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!